Challenge / Competition
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Club V.
The challenge/competition is open to residents anywhere in the world except employees of Club V and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this challenge. As a Club V member, you can join the challenge free of charge.
By entering this challenge, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the challenge and details of how to enter are via the private Facebook page - Club V Members and on the weareclubv.co.uk website.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 1/2/2021. After this date the no further entries to the challenge will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the challenge and competition and how to enter are as follows:
- In order to enter the challenge / competition, the entrant must submit their weekly accountability forms and have registered for the challenge at this page weareclubv.co.uk/challenge
- Enrolment period lasts 5 days. During this period, you may enrol into the challenge, by registering to the challenge weareclubv.co.uk/challenge
- The challenge period last 12 weeks. During this period, entrants will submit the accountability forms each week.
- Grace period lasts for 5 days after the challenge. This is given to allow participants who are late to submit their final forms and last progress picture.
- After grace period, we will take between 10-14 days to judge all participants and announce the winner.
10. Club V reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Club V.
11. The prize is as follows: First place will win a holiday to Bali (of the value of no greater than £1500 GBP). Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, a holiday of the same value may be arranged to a country and during a time that travel is possible.
Second place will win a lifetime membership to Club V and virtual personal training session. Third place will win a 1-year membership to Club V.
12. The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: from all entries received and based on the progress of individual goals, participation and support in the Club V member's group, consistency in completing the session and submission of the weekly accountability forms.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Club V will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. Club V's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Club V shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Club V also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. Please only enter competition/challenge if it aligns with your local / country competition laws (applicable for non-UK residents only).